logo

8/15/11

Rainy Monday Afternoon

Some pretty exciting things are going on in the world of Desiree Dawn Events and I am feeling exquisitely blessed!

Malachi 3:10 - thanks to my mother for always making me aware of His scripture working in my life.
"Test me in this and see if I will not open the floodgates of Heaven and pour out a blessing that you cannot contain"

Neat Things:

  1. Chelsey Boatwright Photography & I have combined forces and are offering an amazing deal to new Fall 2011 clients - stay tuned for that!
  2. Along with that deal, we have decided to create a co-company so we can market ourselves as a team...more on that very soon!!
  3. And I got a really exciting email today from the lovely Emily over at Southern Weddings - our South Florida Cabo inspiration shoot will be feature...TOMORROW! I cannot wait for y'all to see what Emily has put together!!!
More to come - thanks again to everyone for their support!

No comments:

Post a Comment