logo

6/18/12

March 2012

Hey DDE fans!

Well, the first half of 2012 has been so wonderful. I've been busy with 9...yes, I said nine, weddings; add 3 alternative events to that & you'll see why I've been MIA; I've been updating my website & branding, and reading up on all of the wonderful features that this amazing wedding community has supported me on!

Over and over again, I am reminded of how much He loves me and that His great hands are in the work that I do. I love my business & my clients. Feeling blessed is an understatement.

There are lots of great things in the works for DDE, but, I wanted to catch you up on the past 4 months! So, blog post by blog post...here goes!


Tina+Dustin's "Under the Sea" wedding was a day filled with God's love & grace. Tina & her family were an absolute joy to work with & the reception reflected their fun personalities. The bride incorporated her grandmothers veil and other family elements that really made their day meaningful to so many.


Tina & Dustin - 03.03.12 - Tequesta, FL


Mallory+Kyle's "Big Southern Gator Wedding" was my first wedding on Florida's west coast & I loved it! Mallory & I have known each other since our college days (go Gators!) and it was awesome to help bring their vision of this wedding to life. They wanted to incorporate boots, mason jars, the Florida Gators, stars, and great food into their big day. It was a total success. More photos to come!


Mallory & Kyle - 03.10.12 - Fort Myers, FL



Christin+Kevin had a beautiful "Black and White Affair" in St. Pete Beach. Christin & I have known each other almost our whole lives and a few weeks before her special day, she called on me to help her pull the details together. I was so glad she did and not only did I have a great time as a guest at her wedding, I was honored that she trusted me to make her day go off without a hitch!






Christin & Kevin - 03.31.12 - St. Petersburg Beach, FL


As you can see, March was a busy time for me! On March 23, the hubbs and I were guests at a wedding at the beautiful Flagler Museum ~ congrats to our friends, Casey & Megan on their nuptials, too! Whew...

Special thanks to Paul Marino Photography, Photos by Chris Martin, & Vitalic Photo for sharing these images!
Tina & Dustin's wedding was held at the Turtle Creek Club. Mallory & Kyle's bash was at the beautiful Southern Waters. And Christin & Kevin danced the night away at the Hilton Bayfront Resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment